Requirements for Publishing (First or Coauthor) During Training Period
PMCID – Papers must be NIH public access policy compliant and have a PMCID issued. We are required to report your published works on our yearly progress reports/renewals and papers must be compliant. More info here: publicaccess.nih.gov ›
Acknowledgement/Funding Source – Add the CV Epi training grant info: Cardiovascular Epidemiology Training Program (T32 HL083825)
Updated SPH Poster Template
Trainees should use the poster template on this page for their poster presentations. This link also includes other helpful resources for representing the school:
Poster Printing Procedure
All printing must be done through a Pitt purchase requisition using a Pitt-contracted vendor. As soon as you are aware that you will need a poster printed, please contact Monica to discuss timelines. We will use King Digital and Commercial Offset Printing (KDC Printing) for our printing needs. The procedure is as follows:
- Email Monica to discuss timelines
- Email your poster file directly to our contact at KDC Printing, Bill Benzinger (Bill.B@printpgh.com), and cc Monica. Send the email at minimum 5 days before you need your poster. Follow up with Bill via his direct line cell phone at 724-256-1397 or business line at 412-446-2784 to make sure your email did not go to a spam folder.
Include the following in your email:
- dimensions of your poster;
- material – plain satin photo paper or plain satin photo paper laminated;
- whether a travel tube is needed;
- your delivery preference – to campus (Monica’s office, 329 BELPB, 130 N Bellefield Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15213 – address on the account).
- Bill will follow up and send a proof for your review and approval within 24 hours of receipt of your email.